This year’s conference took place at Queen’s University Belfast on 12th and 13th January.
The theme of the conference was ‘The Multilingual University: Inspiring teachers, transforming learners‘.
The sub-themes included the following:
- Blended learning, elearning, languages and technology
- Building bridges in language and culture outside the classroom
- Inspiring teachers, transforming learners
- Enhancing professional competence
- Ensuring quality in teaching and learning (including assessment)